B. Makowsky Cross Body Studded Bag - Timeless As Ever




Yes, I have been wearing this bag for so long that even my mom is pushing me to get rid of it. It’s just that I have bonded with this bag for the past 4 years, and leaving it behind – a long with all the candy wrappers and shopping bills – is so hard!


bhpxw.jpg
B. Makowsky Green Moss Studded Cross Body Bag
I guess that its versatility wins over all other bags I own. I mean, it’s not the highest of high-end brands ever, but the colour and the model is something that is simply long lasting and very easy to take care of, even for a person as careless as me.

The original colour of this bag is green moss – and still is – with a touch of warm yellow hues. I personally am a bit iffy about the colour in the beginning, but it eventually grew on me. A wash of jeans stain on the back, and an overall dulling doesn’t make the bag look old and overused. And believe me, this bag is the most extreme version of the word ‘overused’. On top of that, it is also bejeweled by square studs around the handle and middle part of the bag. They are made out of metal, so they kind of add to the weight of the bag. But if you think that they are going to fall out like some cheap-made-in-china (please don’t take it seriously) plastic studs, then you’re wrong.




OTTD with my B.Makowsky
What's in my B. Makowsky bag?
#cleanbagsftw

Its overall model is a bit more unique than the typical rectangular bag, but I personally think that it doesn’t look odd even if you wear it by hold its handle and unclasping the strap, or even wearing it as a cross-body bag. Inside, the bag is pretty spacious and is sturdy enough to carry huge heavy stuff – like a 1L water bottle, 2 books, and a shirt. And since it is made of genuine leather, it is somehow a bit more water resistant and longwearing to use.

1z9a36.jpg
B. Makowsky Studded Bag















The only flaw that I found in this bag is probably the tiny vertical pocket in front of the bag. The leather streamers on the zippers of the pocket are only useful for decorating the bag, and the pocket itself is just plain trivial. The zipper would often unzip itself, and everything – if you can actually fit anything – would fall out and you wouldn’t even notice it. However, I have never really depended on those pockets to put anything precious, and I have to admit that without the jazzy steamers, the bag would look too boring and austere.

I know that it’s probably too late to write a review about it, but this bag deserves a quick shout out to the world. As I searched on the Internet for its specific model type, and whether or not they’re still on sale, I found out that it is very unlikely for anyone to even get their hands on the bags. Nevertheless B. Makowskly does have newer bags on sale, and you can check them out for anything that looks similar to the one I own.

Check it out here:

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment