Japan Trip Day 1

Corn bean apple nugget

Anddd that time of the year again! Christmas is over and 2014 is coming up in 2 more days! 2013 had actually been a great year for me. Despite of all the hoax about how doomed we were suppose to be (ehm 2013 movie), we survived all that crap did we? Or alteast we are still living up until now...

So before the year ends i want to say thank you to all the readers for reading my post even though i haven't been updating this blog for a while. Ok maybe not a while but a huge, long, while.. Like since ages a go. 
But don't get me wrong, whatever i posted here and share with you guys had been really great, and i really appreciate your support! 

So what does that whole entire rambling have to do with the title, you ask? Honestly nothing. Haha, but it's also just to let you know that i will be going to Japan for few days.. Woohoo! ( don't worry i don't actually say woohoo irl) And that i will be updating and posting pictures up here about my experiences and my thoughts about visiting Japan. 

I've list down several things i want to try out during this trip... 
1. Finish my Looking For Alaska book ( I know, I'm a little late about reading this book and whatsoever)
2. Take loads of pictures
3. Take some ootd pictures! #fingerscrossed hopefully I don't look weird on cameras
4. Eat as many food as I can + share some pictures with you guys
5. Reach 500 followers on instagram (?)
6. Watch new movies on the plane!
7. Still brainstorming on the list!

Japan's Street Food

Must Have Japanese Souvenirs

Bright Day in Japan



Well that's all for now,

Hold onn! Quick update, i actually lost 7kg from my last weight lost goal! So if you guys want to know exactly how i did it i'll do a more indepth post on that! 

Cheers
✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment