Covergirl Lashblast Volume Waterproof - Review + Before & After

MOZZARELLA EGG BEANS

Covergirl Lashblast Volume


Sorry for the little selfie on the banner there :p

Anyway, lately i've really been into writing product reviews on makeupalley.com and I sort-of went a bit crazy on reviewing Covergirl Lashblast Volume Waterproof Mascara... So i'd really like to share it with you guys too & just for the sake of making it easier, I'm just going to copy off my review from makeupalley.com to here!


Hey guys! :D So I got this mascara recently because of all the Original Lashblast raves for about $7(ish if I'm not mistaken) & honestly there are the ups and downs to this product...

PROS:
- Not the blackest black mascara but it is pretty black (that is sort of how I like it)
- Honestly it actually defines all of my asian lashes ( which i like)
- Doesn't clump for the first THOROUGH layer
- Keeps my lashes curl
- Easy to separate my lashes using a spooly and makes my lashes flutered and natural
- Dries off pretty fast
- Not the easiest to remove, but still easier than Maybelline's Falsies
- Is actually waterproof! (not like some waterproof mascara that isn't actually waterproof)
- Doesn't flake off easily
- The brush really grabs on to each lashes

CONS:
- Start to clump after 2 to 3 layers
- Feels really dry and irritating after 6+ hours of use
- Since the brush is really huge, it does get a bit hard to reach the ends of my lashes without getting the mascara on to my lid
 

Covergirl Lashblast Volume Waterproof Mascara Before & After


So honestly this product isn't that bad, I will repurchase this just because the brush is really good and the formula IS ACTUALLY WATERPROOF (and also removes quite easily). And although it's not really a 'volumizing' mascara for me, but it is more to a lengthening mascara and I really like the huge  and natural difference it gives to my lashes :D

Oh, and to check out my makeupalley.com profile click here & for some of my reviews click here!

More pictures will be shown down bellow!

Cheers xx
- Katarina



Covergirl Lashblast Volume


Covergirl Lashblast brush

Covergirl Lastblast brush




Covergirl Lashblast brush
Sorry for putting so many pictures of its brush :P But seriously, just look at how huge the size is!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard so much about this mascara but too bad it's not available here in my country :( I'll try to score it on ebay I guess.. wish me luck ;p


    YURI
    My Current Post:
    Rainbow Beauty Tag
    Products I Finished

    ReplyDelete