Defining my Blog


FRIED CHICKEN FISH CRISPY EGG BEAN PIE

So this post is mainly created to show more side of me that you guys might probably want to read about. I, myself are still confused of what I mainly want to talk about, so I decided to define some terms in order to help you and myself too.

Food: You guys can probably know how much I love food from the beginning of every post. Although now it actually sounds gross... fried chicken fish crispy egg bean pie... I basically still love them. Foods are probably one of the only legal thing you can consume and will create happiness. The flavour they give off every time you take a bite. That's priceless. Especially when you're extremely hungry. Every kind of food will just taste so good. Personally, I am bless to be born in a family that loves and appreciates all the food that we have. My mum loves to bake, and my grandma is thee best cook. EVER. and there's me, someone who can just sit in front of the kitchen waiting for food with my laptop. I really don't know how to make this post interesting so...



Music: Generally I love music. Songs that I like aren't determined by the genre, but just how good the songs are. I do have some preferences based on their genres and some of the bands and singers I love are FTSK, 5SOS, A Fine Frenzy, Ed Sheeran, Automatic Loveletter, and many more. Search up their songs, because they're great, and I am forcing you right now. Go. Download and keep their awesomeness in your playlist!

Fashion: Fashion is such a general term. I don't really know if like beauty is a part of fashion or are they just two different thing. For me, I don't really have a certain type of fashion "style". I'm just probably a mix of a lot of things. I really don't know but maybe you guys can judge it all for me. Here are some of the outfits and pieces I would wear... If only I own them




Opinions : Although I'm still 15 I have opinions and I think that they are important to state out. I also think that all opinions should be respected, even though deep inside you probably think that it's so... dumb and retarded. Everyone has their own ways to think and look at things in their own way, some of them may be 5, or 18, or 24, or 100.019348.. but as their age differs we all learn our ways to be open minded. Whoa i'm probably going to start out a lecture soon... maybe even start a show like Oprah Winfrey .

Anyways, I just hope that this post will help you guys to know more about the posts i'll be posting, and if you like any of it then I hope you keep on reading. Cheers!

Photo credits to the amazing pinterest.com

CRACKERS


No comments:

Post a Comment