What To Do When You're Tired

LETTUCE CHOCOLATE HOT BUTTER MASHED TOMATO


Dear readers... (if there's any of you guys)
Sometimes we wonder, what do we do when we're so tired. A simple and logical answer to that will be, GO TO SLEEP. It's so simple and understandable. But why is it that most of the times, that is NOT what we will be doing. I mean, I don't really know if it happens to you guys, but for me, I just can't sleep!

I do know that my brain is controlling me to just jump into the bed and lay down, but in the end, i just end up opening my laptop, or opening my phone to check whether... well, I don't know, maybe check if Joseph Kony is already captured? or if it is official to say that the world is going to end? or basically just checking (#coughstalking) your friends? I don't know.

Sometimes when I, unexpectedly, am already so comfortable in my bed (snuggling under my blanket, with the lights off) there is always something that I forget to do. I mean.. laksdfjalwkej! It's crazy! And I would just close my eyes to just try and lie to myself that I did not just remind my self about that. Well, WRONG. It's definitely not working. My brain just suddenly feel uneasy and guilty for telling a lie to myself. laskdjfalskdf... and in the end, I would just have to get up, do the thing that i'm suppose to forget about, and when I get to bed, it won't feel as comfy as it used to anymore. WHYYYYY?

Well i'm here just speaking up to what I think about what i'm facing in my life. Nothing much. I'm just hoping that if someone is going trough the same thing as I am, at least we won't be so alone anymore right?

Oh and by the way, I found this video created by the awesome Jenna Marbles that somehow is related to this!




YAM

No comments:

Post a Comment