February's Bloody Week: Day 2

QUESADILLA TORTILA CHEESE CAKE

I suck
asdf;alFJ
Menstruation sucks
& I blame it on my hormones

My phone just recently dropped white screen, LCD problem... AND I just HAD TO tell my mom about it while she's having yoga. I'm definitely not telling you guys the whole run down to why it happened and what actually happened. But for the record the phone thing just added my list to what's actually going on - that are wrong- in my life.

First off, I still have 6 IGCSE mock test exam and they're all sciences. Oh and I didn't study at all.
I forgot to take my USB from the restaurant during my friend's birthday and where I live USBs like those are most likely stolen by now.
A strict teacher of mine told the whole class to do a history project in Prezi about hitler and some of the events. Which is due in 18 more hours. And I just started the outline of it.
Last but not least, my phone.

I just feel like the most stupid person on earth right now. How did I just dropped my phone? Oh God please help me. I'm trying to do my best here.

Hey surprisingly i got no ovary cramps today so that's good.

Not. I'm still so mad at my self.
I'm sorry i had to rage about this to you guys. Today sucked.
Maybe I should start these bloody weeks with "Dear ovary,"
Meh, I don't know.
What do you guys think?



Dear ovary,

Today sucked. It's your fault

Yours truly,
Brain

No comments:

Post a Comment