February's Bloody Week: Day 1

BAMBOO CHEESE PANINI

Heyyy what's up guys?
So anyway, yes today is my first day in my bloody week. Surprisingly though i didn't skip a cycle on January, it's basically because it started in the beginning of the month.
As usual, I keep having ovary cramps. Ok, I do not know if you're suppose to call it "ovary cramps" but i do, so that's that. I still get to skip 20 minutes of math for going to the nurse's office though, and for the record it is quite boring and not as fun as I thought it would be.
Today is Clarisa'a birthday too. Definitely that most if you guys don't probably know, but yea, she's my friend since I was 1. We also planned a surprise party for her too. It was ballistic! Jut like.. Woot woot! #ahempartypeople
Ok, not. But it was pretty fun and do 't worry, I didn't miss a chance to make a fool out of my self too. Especially when I was just saying out cheesy wishes for her. Don't get me wrong, I do hope she gets the best birthdays and stuff, but it's just so CHEESY! A blurry Polaroid photo will be attached down there too though.
Ok, I'm too lazy to type more. See you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment