February's Bloody Week: Day 4

Broccoli Cheese Macaroon Tamarin

Whaddup guys? Nanana. Ok, It is already day 4 and I am sorry that I didn't write anything yesterday. Basically I forgot and I was sleepy so. Forgive me. I'm not going to talk a lot about that so here goes.

Yesterday was suppose to be the last day for my IGCSE mock exam. Turns out their not. Why is it that every time I'm on my cycle things just happen. Like... Why?

So today is the last day. I had a speaking test which was ok and not that awesome. The topic that I had to talk about was about competitions and is it important in a school society. Pretty lame, but it was quite easy to talk about so I'm not really complaining here. Well, I was actually hoping to be much happier and exited that the mock tests were over. Come on, 18 test? Yes, I went through 18 test. I should be happy right?
My adrenal gland is definitely not working. Ha. It's probably because of my oestrogen and progesterone hormones covering up all the adrenaline. Maybe they also blocked my brain hormones (if that even exist) which is why I got 50 on Biology paper 1. Phew. But hey, don't get me wrong. For me to even be able to write about those progesterones and oestrogen, you guys can see that i'm not that stupid. Well, maybe I wasn't able to think right. But one thing for sure is to not compare me to some of my friends who got 100. Yep. 100. Uno cero cero. Ciento. Hondred. Cent.
So here goes the story.
I truly believe that it is not impossible for them to get 100 in their test. "Why" you ask? Because these people I'm talking about are very smart. They're such geniuses. They got A LOT of 100s in a lot of test like Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. But here's the thing. They were too smart that they figured out what IGCSE paper will come up during the mock exam. Looked up the mark scheme, and if you don't know what that is then it's basically the answers to all the questions. Memorise it... and voila! 100. The end.
Whoa hold on. I'm not really pissed about them. Not that I should've have known and did it too. Because I knew about it even when the exams were still piling up until the next week. I don't really care if you're doing it. I don't care if you're trying to lie to yourself. What I care about is if you influence  other people into doing what you do. One thing for sure is that you know that it's a bad thing. It's criminality (ish. i don't even care). If you guys did things like this, i don't care. But if you influence other people then that's bad. Ok, maybe the person they tried to influence had choices whether they can follow you to "remember answers" or not. But you started it and how could you even be proud of it. High fives were tossed in the air after exams. What. How could you even. It bothers me to know that you don't feel guilty.
And to remind you guys again, I am only stating out what I think about scenarios like this. Not offending anyone. And definitely not stating their names.
But if you as a person felt like you did it, then don't get your hopes to high in meeting with me and not get into a fight #cough (I meant debate).
It's really scary to think that as a person you can change from someone who's really nice, and he/she is a VERY nice person, into someone who can say something LIKE "if the easiest and best way to pass the test is by memorising answers to the exact questions you know will come up, then why not?"
Answer:
Of course not!
and to add everything up, teachers told us that these mock test are NOT going to be added into the scores in our report card. So what were you doing? Why would you even lie to yourself. I consider doing that as lying. The greatest sin you can ever do is lie. LIE TO YOURSELF. There's nothing positive I can say about it.
I understand that these people have rights to do what they want and accept their own consequence. But hey, I'm just a teenage kid who has the right to state my opinion too - whether you like it or not.
If you get offended then... Oh what am I talking about! Go feel guilty about it right now.

P.S.
I'm pretty sure that this post will not create a somewhat suicidal actions to people who feel guilty about "lying to themselves"

P.S.S
I'm NOT making anyone kill themselves though. Please don't take this to a suicidal level.


So yes, I have more things to say to make up for yesterday's laziness.
Recap to all the things I need to tell you guys:

The USB.
Turns out my friend took it from the restaurant and borrowed it for a moment. Oh My God. I am so relieved. My USB! hey don't you dare think that loosing a USB is not important. It is. Especially if it's your mom's. Oh yea so I shouldn't actually say that it's mine... well that's that.

The new dog I got the other day went into a fight with some alley dog. Definitely injured. He's just laying around the floor right now. I feel so not useful right now. My dad couldn't take him to the vet now since the closest 24 hour vet is 45 minutes from home. I'm just hoping that he's going to be alright.

I'm going to have art competitions soon. This Friday and Saturday. I'm definitely going to be updating about it to you guys. I don't really know it people actually read these post. Or if there's anyone who always reads every single post here (except for me). But it's ok.

ADK:Wj, I forgot what to say after getting all raged up about the thing above. Random pictures are going to be posted bellow. Maybe not that random. Idk which picture though so. See you, you awesome hormones!


CERVIX


WA! ok. So not relatable to the post but here you go :D

No comments:

Post a Comment