December's Bloody Week: Day 7

Turkey Ham Orange Walnut

I just found out that a "child security" device thingy magigy blocked my site.
What? Is it because I'm talking about menstruation and how its vjj hormones is affecting me? FYI, it's called sex ed.

I forgot to tell you guys where I stayed in Christchuch in the earlier post and it was in Ashton Hotel. To be completely honest, it is the most cozy and amazing hotel compared to all of the other hotels I stayed in. Yes, even better than the Skycity hotel. It is only my opinion though, so you might have a completely different perspective in figuring out what kind of hotel is the best for you.
And the best part is because they give you free wifi all day long! FREE I tell you! And you can open it in your room and everywhere else in the hotel. Well I don't want to make this post as a hotel review post so I'll post a picture down bellow and let you guys see it for yourself.
So today from Christchurch I went to Queenstown after several stops. It took about 4 hours drive to get there but the view along the way makes it all worth it. It is just extraordinary! Breathtaking every time you see it! The rocks an trees are gorgeous and you can actually imagine The Lord of The Rings movie being shot in every single site you passed. The only thing about today is that it is a bit foggy so that's sad.
One of the stop that I made was in this lake called lake ... Ok I forgot I but I will update it real soon. Basically the view from the horizon of the lake can be clearly seen on the reflection of the water, and around the lake I self is covered with huge boulder of rocks which is just beautiful for wedding shots, landscape shots, selfies #ididokdontjudge, and basically any kind of photo shoots.
From there I was also accompanied by Mount Cook which made all of the view uhmazing.
I know that you guys might be surprised but I just realized that iPhone has the ability to create panoramic pictures! It's in the options after accidentally clicking the options button.
The trip was quite tiring so I guess my inner woman hormone kicked in which made me mad at everyone else again. Not to mention me screaming and swearing at the bees that are utterly annoying and scary near me. That's another thing ok. I HATE BEES.
I arrived in Queenstown at 5ish I guess and it's Saturday so a lot of all the pretty kiwis and hot guys were out and about. Woooo! They're just such amazing creature. Haha #jk they are amazing though... Just not to be called creatures. Yup. Ok. Awks.
After arriving in the Copthorne Hotel, which is apparently the same group with Millennium Hotel, I went to ride NZ's famous jet ride! It's the Shotover Jet. I think that is its name. I'm really sorry if I got it wrong though. But yea, I rode the ride and again, it was awesome! I guess everything here is awesome.
At 8ish after the ride and dinner I went around Queenstown city center to feel the Queenstown shizz. Although the stores closed, the Pizza store is still opened so I went and had pizza for supper. Ok that's not so healthy but oh well.

I guess that's it, I only got 20 minutes free wifi again guys. Sucks. Butt. So. Much. So I guess I'll see you next post!
MENSTRUATION week over!
Woot woot!
Haha, now you other girls are going to suffer from it! Weeee! #jk
God bless your genitals from cramps guys!

P.S.
I found the lost magical RING!

Exploding Ovaries















No comments:

Post a Comment