Best OPI Nude Polishes! - OPI Tickle My France-y & OPI Sweet Memories

SMOKIN BACON & EGGS

NUDE POLISHESSSSS! Probably one of my current obsessions right now!
I mean, sure bright polishes are cute, but there's just this sophisticated, clean, and well-polished look to nude polishes. It's funny to think that I just describe nail polishes as "well-polished" :D

Anyway, OPI has a lot of really cool polishes ranged from glitters, pastels, chromed, bright colours, to a mix of everything. The quality of their products (in general) are also really good. So... dun dun dun...

Let's begin the review :)


The two nude polishes that I will be reviewing are
OPI Sweet Memories & OPI Tickle My France-y

So far these are my absolute favourite OPI nudes and I have been using for a really long time. However, as much as I love them, they also have some ups and downs...

OPI Sweet Memories
OPI Sweet Memories

Characteristic:
It is a sheer light pink polish, not so much like baby pink though. So it's more to like a skin colour light pink (if that makes sense). Well as I mentioned earlier, this is a sheer polish, however I don't think that it is made to be sheer so that you can layer up and make it opaque. Even though you can, I think that this is the kind of polish that is still suppose to make your nails look natural; which is why it is also really good to wear just on its own, or as the base for your french mani.


PROS:
- Doesn't chip off until 1 week or so
- Doesn't stain
- Application is even
- Easy to remove using nail polish remover
- Looks really natural. And it makes my natural nails really clean and healthy looking with my fair to medium skintone
- Isn't ashy or dull looking (like some light pink polishes)

CONS:
- Takes a long time to dry (around 14 - 20 minutes) especially when you compare it to some fast drying polishes and The Face Shop's polishes.
- Can look uneven in colour concentration if applied for 2 or more layers


OPI Tickle My France-y
OPI Tickle My France-y

Characteristic:
This nail polish colour is my perfect and exact natural nail colour. Probably looks like what your normal bottom nail section colour is but a little bit pinker. It's not as sheer as the OPI Sweet Memories, and is one of those nail polish that looks good even with one 1 layer (making it look natural) and 2 or 3 layers (making it opaque).




PROS:
- Dries of fast ( faster than OPI's Sweet Memories)
- Doesn't stain
- Looks natural for both manicure and pedicure
- My go to nail polish even if my skin is way lighter or much tanner!
- Application is even
- Easy to remove with nail polish remover
- Doesn't chip off even more than 1 week!

CONS:
- After 5 days it starts to fades in the ends of your nail (probably the worst thing about this polish)
- Not as bright looking as OPI's Sweet Memories but is still really nice depending on your preferences.

I guess that is it for my review :)
Again, I absolutely love and adore these two nail polishes! And they are really natural looking too. More pictures and swatches will be down bellow!

Cheers
Have a nice day
xx

OPI Best Nude Polishes
OPI Sweet Memories and Tickle My France-y  swatches

OPI Sweet Memories, OPI Tickle My France-y

No comments:

Post a Comment