August's Bloody Week: Day 1

PERIOD PERIOD PERIOD

I'm being such a sloth today. I mean, there's absolutely no hate towards sloths (I love sloths). But taking it as metaphor for what I am today. Super lazy, and just lazy.

Do you guys know that sloths have "poo poles" where they will hang all day and wait until they're done egesting all the food they ate for the past 1 week of their life?


Like what? What am I doing with my life? Why did I just photoshoped that picture?

"Sloth smiling" seriously

I can't even take myself seriously today. And by the way, I am typing with 2 fingers right now. One from each hands. But back to the topic...

I woke up early up in the day because of the excruciating pain from my stomach. It's like as if my uterus is telling me that I'm going to be having my period today. But nooooo.. it didn't stop there, the pain continues up until now and I can't even move from my bed. It's just me, my bed, this laptop, and the pain. Honestly I haven't even taken a bath and my hair is super gross right now but I can't even move. The only food I ate were my fitbars and my cereal and candy, and chocolate cookies, and chips, and I am just getting my self extremely unhealthy today.

This is today's diet:


These are not even healthy. I don't even think that Fitbars are healthy! They're friggin coated with super sweet white chocolate. And yes, I "stole" all those pictures from google because i'm just super lazy. Please don't follow my diet.

But hey, under all those lazy fat-making stuff, I played Boggle Slam with my brother. Turns out that they're super fun (even though I lost a lot of times)! and I sort-of got them on half price so I'm sorry if my inner shopaholic couldn't stand sales...


Ok, i was having an internal dilemma on which Boggle picture I should take (even though they're all more or less the same). So there you go.

That's it, I can't take it anymore I don't know what else to write.
I'll just leave you guys for now... because i'm just lazy... and a sloth.

And yes, i just edited that one toooooo
Ok bye

PERIOD


No comments:

Post a Comment