December's Bloody Week: Day 6

Lamb Rice Whiskey Dragon Fruit

An awesome thing happened today and God knows why. My inner womanly hormone kicked in and turned all the ok thing into awesome and the not so great things into extremely horrible.

So these are the things that happened today.

I had a huge and heavy breakfast which consist of a whole lot of stuff and to be honest it was the basic portion of my usual meal. My grandma though commented on my meal. She told me that I was eating so much and I have no idea why but it kind of offended me... In a certain way. I guess no one should comment on the amount of food I eat unless you're my mom. So yea.
After having an amazing night yesterday, I might be too exhausted so I woke up at 8. Don't get me wrong, 8 o'clock is late for me since I will be going to Christchurch at 2. So that sucks and I was forced to wait for my parents to come back from their lovely morning trip while I sat down on the sofa suffering from my cold and cough. If you guys didn't know I am still having my cold and cough and it is actually getting worse. The pain of coughing feels like getting a heart attack and I couldn't do anything about it.
After having Chinese for lunch I went to the airport to go to Christchurch. I still don't know how to pronounce it right though. Is it Christ+church or like chreestchurch. Don't worry I do know how to spell it, just not to pronounce it. Her don't be offended ok, it turns out that google translate said Christchurch like chreestchurch, and kiwis here said it like Christ+church.
The trip from Auckland to Christchurch took about 1 hour and 30 minutes and after the flight I went to a duty free shop with another Chinesey seafood restaurant to enjoy.

Hold on! The awesome part is that I get to meet some lamas people! Woo! They are just super addorable! My brother named one of them Justin Bieber because of its bangs. Haha, lamas were the main highlight of the day. They were just so awesome I can steal them away and bring them home! #jk #not

Well that is it for now. The phone died though this morning so I had to borrow my mom's phone for some pictures. I'll keep you guys updated with some lama photo spammmmm! Don't forget to read some of my lovely foodspamming for you guys tomorrow. Not a must though, it's just that if you don't read it an assassin will come to your house and kill you. Unless if you have thee ring, and if you're a gollum. #whatok
Be back since, trust me, you will want to see some gorgeous lamas ;)

I love you lamas!

Ovaries





No comments:

Post a Comment