NZ: Foodtography - Rotorua Day 2


Clam Orange Trout Ham

Ok so I'm not going to write much in this post but instead I'm just going to share with you guys some of the photos I took of my meal!

Last night's dinner was the whole entire day's star. It was awesome and I had to thank Millennium Hotel and Resort in Rotorua for that.

Appetizer:


The only thing about this meal that I absolutely hate is the fact that the shrimps were not clean. You know like they still have bits of long poo in their back.

The actual meal:

Desert:
Well I forgot to take a picture of it but to give you guys a picture of it I had caramelized marshmallows with a really creamy cream and a tiny piece of fresh and tangy kiwi fruit.

So yeaa I hope you guys enjoy this post, andddddd I'll see you in the next timeeee!

P.S.
I have no idea how to align the pictures into the text soo I hope you guys don't mind. Maybe help me out if any of you know how to do it.

Cheers

Peanut











No comments:

Post a Comment