December's Bloody Week: Day 5


Milk Banana Kiwi Apple

It's day 5 guyss! Apparently my brother told me that it was only an ok day. What. Maybe it's just my hormone that's exaggerating everything. But hey, since you guys are here maybe you can judge and tell me whether it is an great day or is it just "eh.." - plain boring.

In the morning I decided to take a walk from the hotel that I stayed in Rotorua ( which is the Millenium Hotel Resort and Spa as I mentioned in the earlier post). I walked around trying to search for the famous lake but I went the wrong way so I didn't have time to go there. Basically I saw it from afar and it was beautiful. The smell of rotten egg though, it was just one tiny bit of inconvenience at first. Birds were flying and gliding everywhere around the area. It wad pretty cool.

Enough with all the lake in Rotorua. So after that we went to Te Puia, which is a cultural preserving place ( I guess) and I got a huge pack of old stamps! It was amazing because i bought it for $18.40 (nz $) when actually I think that the stamps actually worth more than that.
There we saw a cute little kiwi bird and it's just so adorable!

Thennnnn...
We went to Rainbow Springs where we saw a lot of extremely huge trouts and a huge kiwi bird. Turns out that NZ has a lot if birds compared to other mammals. It was awesome there since the area was so protected and there are a lot if trees. Not to mention the jungle-y feeling there. Oh Kiwis, it's like soooo nature-y. Haha, maybe soon enough I'll be Dora the explorer #okwhat

The time was quite limited so we had to hurry up and made a 4 hour trip back to Auckland. On our way back we stopped in a restaurant, and dear tucans, I saw the fluffiest and cutest rabbit... Ever! It's just so FLUFFY! And you guys will totally agree with me once you get to see the pictures. His name is jack and he's a three years old angora rabbit. The cutest part is that it likes to play with a ping pong ball like a dog! Ajskkfudbw

Ok, after that we arrived in Auckland and stayed in the Skycity Hotel, which is right next to the Skytower so that's awesome. It was already about 7/8ish when we arrived so we had an awesome dinner in a Thai restaurant near the hotel. Hold on, I'll post another post mainly to slap some awesomeness of the food I had #ha! #okthatsmean

Anyways, I got to experience Auckland's night life, which is awesome. And don't get me wrong I did some super awesome stuff... Like going to the grocery store. Woo. And watching all the pizza stores closing down. And finally going up to my room to type this up for you guys. Yea. So that's something.

Haha, alright guys, I guess that is it for today's post. It is pretty awesome right?

Fotos are bellow heeerrrrre!
And I'm sorry for being late for 9 minutes guys. It's 00.09 now so yeaa :D

Blood

















No comments:

Post a Comment