December's Bloody Week: Day 1

Chicken Chili Oyster Poodle

I don't even know why i put a poodle in the back of my food tag line. But here's the point to this amazingly adorable and perfect post.

I know that you guys aren't probably searching for things that have something to do with girl's genitals, blood, anger management issues, mental hospitals for "that time of the month", or just the general knowledge to why MENSTRUATION sucks.

About everything just have to go wrong.
First of all, in the morning my alarm woke me up at 5 o'clock in the morning, and it's Sunday. Not only that, it's not even my first week of my holiday and I had to wake up at 5. The phone would sarcastically act like its a emotionless, and live less thing and repeatedly screaming out its beautiful voice. Now I am going to tell you that no. No No and No. That damn phone is definitely not  live less. It has a soul of its own that hates me to its bits of electrical neutrons and electrons.
Ok, so the damn phone woke me up.
I turned it off after I had to walk from my bed to my table. Now after its done I went to bed.
BAM! It's 7.30. I woke up the latest because of my meds ( I think). Basically I'm having a bad cold and my meds are just the only thing keeping me alive by now. So if I ever got up late (and I did), it's not entirely my fault. Is it? Sorry it's not a question.
So as you can tell, I got up late and 7.30 for Sunday is always late because we have to go to church. I waited for my brother in front of my bathroom door. And if you're wondering he is only 5 minutes earlier than me in waking up. But just because of that 5 minute, I had to wait. He went to the toilet, flushed, and do all of his 1 hour beautifully organized routine of self cleansing. And because of that, I my mom shouted at me for "BEING LATE". I mean. What? It's not my fault that I had to use the bathroom and that if you want to take a shower you have to wait until no one in the house is using it. Is it? Why not blame the contractor of the house for not organizing the flow of the water properly. Oh, and why not blame my brother for taking so long. Great.
After church, I went to a small mall near my house. I was searching for my cousin's christmas present when suddenly my nose bled. It. dammit. It bled. Like blood was flowing nonstop from my nose. And for the record, my nose haven't bled since 1960. Yea, like 100 years a go (don't judge my excellency in math). I called my mom, like three times on her usual phone. And another 2 in the other. But after she finally noticed that her phones were ringing, she picked it up and told me to meet her in the third floor. The connection was so slow and her voice was cutting off so I did what she told me. I went up to the third floor, holding my bleeding nose like an idiot, while waiting for her. 100 million minutes went by and she's no where. I called her again to tell her the emergency that I am suffering from and finally she just realized that she had to go up and help me. My nose was fine after I got all the help i needed and went home.
Now if you guys didn't know, I have a tumblr account. So basically as a tumblr addict I would directly open my laptop and do the general checking and stuff. After that's done I placed it on the floor because I was apparently late for making her wait in front of the door to go out again. I ran out, but before that I remembered to take my meds with me because I know that I'm probably staying until night time. After i got all the things I needed, then I went out. The usual. My parents were mad at me for being so slow, when really, I was running as fast as I could while at the same time making sure that I brought everything so that they wouldn't scold at me for forgetting to drink my medicine or the important stuff.
Ok, it was boring and complicated I know. I can't even chose the right words to type now.
But straight to the point, few hours later of just looking around, my mom got a call from my brother (who was at home ) telling her that my laptop which is placed on the floor, inside my brother's room, which is also located behind the huge space of railing, is wet. It is wet, and soaked with rain water.
WHAT.
OH
GOD.
DAMMIT.
*finding another word to replace that alwekjfalwk
Apparently the rain was so huge that the wind blew the tiny bits of rain to my brother's window (which is not covered in glass to "let the circulation" going) went inside his room and "flooded" the only area where i placed my laptop, out of his whole entire room. The wind chose the area near my laptop and slobbered my whole laptop with its perfectly damaging rain water.
I still can't get off the fact that my laptop is dead. My files are... idk, gone (atleast for now). After searching on my phone (which turned out to be quite useful that time) about what I should do about my laptop, I told my mom what I should do. And for trying to solve the problem here, for just trying ok, my mom blamed me for the fact that I shouldn't have let my laptop on the floor. I have to be honest that I was mad. And I'm sorry if being I'm being pressured into thinking critically about the problem, and was pissed off by anyone who was criticizing me. I'm sorry. But I'm just pressured here, and you're being mad at me for being mad at you for criticizing my action of putting my laptop on the floor. I was pressured, and my hormones are making me overly sensitive, and my laptop is wet, so I'm sorry if I'm mad.

It's 12.20 now. I can't even go to bed without thinking about my laptop. I'm putting a positive mind about all the problems. God bless my laptop and everyone's action for fixing it's bits and pieces.

POOP.
I even know what to do now.
I don't even know if there's anyone reading this.
I guess that's it.


UTERUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment