December's Bloody Week: Day 3

PUDDING MANGO MAYO HAM

Okk, the worse of the bloody days are going to be over. But, these daily stuff must still go on. Soo as I told you guys yesterday, I'm going to tell you where I'm going this holiday.
*Bellyroll...
It's...
New Zealand!!!!!
I'm so exited right now. I mean, come on. It's such a beautiful country! Atleast from the movie Lord of the Rings. Have you guys seen it? I mean compared to the awesome movies we have nowadays, it is pretty cheesy - Sorry if I offend any of you Lord of the Rings fans. But yea, especially in the fist movie, it seems pretty awesome. Like, you know, trees, and grass.. and soil. And don't forget the guys. Haha, okk. I am pretty pathetic. My life is really on tumblr and since there are lots of you kiwis, those are the kind of people I see everyday. Yes, I am single. Single as.. pringles? ok that's cheesy. umm.. Single as ham?
I know it doesn't make sense but oh well.
Right now I'm in the airport lounge waiting for the plane. The internet is ok, though there are a lot of weirdos here watching me type. I don't get why people have to stare. Come on, it's not like they've never seen anyone blog before? Maybe that's just me blogging like a crazy ass person pressing on the letters on the keyboards like I'm going to destroy it. Don't blame me if I hate to use those huge bulgy keyboards.
Anyways, it's all pretty good here. Oh and hey, IT'S CHRISTMASSSSSSS!
Nothing better than celebrating Christmas in the airport eh?
Yea.. It's pretty sad. But I got to open the present last night though. I still don't get if we're suppose to open the presents on the Christmas eve or on the Christmas day. Because several years a go I opened my present on the Christmas eve. Haha, sorry Santa.
My mom got me a pandora charm. The one I wanted. I was so happy, like God knows how girly and squeely I became when I got it. Basically the week before, my brother knew what my mom got him, so my mom decided to still wrap him up a Christmas present.
But here's the catch, she got him a can of pringles. Hahahahahah! It's so funny looking at his face when he got it. He was so happy that he got two presents at first but then when he opened the one with the pringles, his face became like that 9gag face. Hold on.
Trust me, his face was exactly like that. Although he tried to hide it since he didn't want my mom to feel bad. Haha, but yea. The weirdest part was when he still hoped that it's just the packaging of his present. Maybe he thought that there might be a hidden present inside it - not. The pringles were the Christmas edition ones though, i haven't tried them since my brother became overly possesive with the pringles.
On to the next topic. So I haven't got my mom any present. She seems pretty sad, and again, my brother actually told my mom that I was about to get her the lippie thing. So that's sucks. I seriously have to find a present now.
I think that that is it for now although I must say that I am now a huge fan of the bulky keyboards. It just seems so much fun making those noisy sound and smashing the key pads!
Um.. the pudding here was nice.

Ok, I don't know what else to say. Don't worry, I will try my best though to keep you guys updated. Maybe some pictures for today's trip. But, yeaa.

So I'm just going to leave you guys with this addorable and fantastic picture of a Christmas tree that I found on tumblr so that everyone in this blog that feel the Christmasy ambience I guess.

Okk bye!

TAMPS

No comments:

Post a Comment