NZ: Foodtography - Auckland Day 3

Bread Fish Pie Sushi

Here are some foodastic photos for you guys!

Oh! And I finally remember the name of the restaurant! I mean, the one that I forgot on the previous post. It's Roseland if I'm not mistaken. So on to the food spamming! Hahahahhaha, go ahead and be jealous!

The steak was from Roseland and it was such a cozy place! The place is like a cottage with awesome jungle-y garden in the front, and a homey inside. The food was ok, though some people said that the meat was pretty tough and a bit tasteless.
But in overall it was a great spot for brunch and lunch I guess.

For dinner I had Thai food which was awesome since I personally love Thai in general. The most awesome dish was the Tom Yum. The shrimp was fresh and not over cooked which is why it's crunchy not tough, and the soup was excitingly fresh and tangy with a bit of every taste there is (but definitely not bitter). The place is really easy to find since it is across the Skycity hotel which is near the Skytower in Aukland. I would definitely recommend the place so if you're having a holiday in Auckland, or if you live there then you can just visit it.

P.S.
The last picture is my brother's and he asked me to upload it for you guys. Hey NZ, great product you have there! :D













No comments:

Post a Comment